Sunday 24 May 2015

Not Without Muscles - Sad Truth Of Gay Life

After dancing, singing, throughout my 20s when I have reached in my late twenties; with very heavy heart I am writing this post to my readers. Almost throughout my all blog posts you were getting a hint of craziness that I have for being in relationship with super-duper hot hunky good looking guy. I spent my whole life waiting for that guy, when passed college I found various things that I needed to get boyfriend. I always though that good job, decent education, good status in society and and good clothes are all ingredients of good romantic life.It is not false. I worked for these things and I got them but now I am heading towards next most essential ingredient that makes relationship with hot guy possible. It is the thing that I have been ignoring and excusing about for my whole life. It is called having oneself a muscular physique.


 I was never a macho guy. Biking, drinking, smoking and up to last few months playing violent video games and going to gym, these all things were manly things for me. I always felt uncomfortable doing them. Especially that gym and diet freakyness. I am a proud Indian Gay and I cannot imagine my life without love and spicy, oily Indian food. So if I don't have boyfriend then spicy Indian food is my chocolate. I don't wanna sacrifice that. I don't wanna sacrifice my early morning good sleep and go to gym! I would rather spend more time in office and earn more money than going regulary to gym early in the morning by sacrificing tasty food. For me it is as difficult as making love to a woman.

I literally feel like dramatically screaming Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


But there is an old saying that you reap what you sow. And then there is one more said saying magic starts out of your comfort zone. I have been doing all possible things to get hot boyfriend but didn't got any. I tried to be balanced and "cool" but no one replied my message. I am not blowing my own trumpet but no matter how much funny I sound here, I have my own gentle personality. I am a very caring guy. Girls that don't know I am gay say about me that I will be a very good caring husband. If I love some one then I love him by my heart, body, mind and soul. I will love not only him but his family also, his friends also even his dog also. I am an adarsh Indian gay guy, I have my own little share of sati savitri Indian nari who sees her husband as god! I will be the man that will love him like lover, play with him like his brother and care him like his dad. This is what I have to offer to my boyfriend. but what if me going to gym and gaining muscles is the first step of all my relationship blueprints? What if having a good body is the first and basic thing that requires in gay love life ? I like muscular guys so I will have to be like one of them. Ripped, muscular with hot body.

 They say looks doesn't matter, love is blind but does that really work in today's real world? Technology has hijacked normal human life, emotions and ways of communication. Everything is myth except tangible material things. Then why not having muscles cannot give you more dates, more replies on Grindr and a hot boyfriend? I know what I want, a hot boyfriend and I am not gonna compromise for that. And for that I need a hot body. So I will HAVE To get that. I don't wanna run away from facts. I wanna have good things in my life and if this is gonna get me a kind of boyfriend that I like then I will do it. It will be a slow process but will do. Not for my physic, not for my self esteem, not for sex but for heart.

 I don't regret of wasting these many years of my 20s without working out because at that time I was working on other important stuffs. I had another battle then. But now when other things in my life are settling down I think I can take this project. I don't have option, I have to take this. This is a biggest sacrifice that I am doing for my future love.
Kill me now honey, for you I am ready to do this even.



I don't know HOW Iam gonna do this but I AM GONNA Do this for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's highly subjective. Not everybody likes muscular guys, some people prefer lean cuts while other like more rounded physiques. It depends on a person's own taste and preference. Consequently there are also guys that don't value physical appearance at all. This particular sea has many fishes if you know what I mean.

    I'm all for someone deciding to look good, but as someone who's been on and off this cruel band wagon for a good 10 years of their life I think the best(and right) approach is to do it for yourself and not for somebody else.

    It's also easier to stick to it, because unfortunately if things don't work out and sprucing up doesn't get you a boyfriend you won't fall off this habit because you had been doing it for yourself all this while.

    ReplyDelete