Sunday 10 May 2015

I Am Back

Yes Guys.

I am back to the blogging scene.

And this time I am free. I mean actually free. I am blogging from Freedom.

Now I am blogging from North America. Every word I am typing on this post is word of freedom, security and proud. Oh my god, it is taking me while to find these words, words that I lost after living in darkness of fear for so long time.

Between the life of uncertainty and life of hope, between the life of shame and life of pride, I have chose the pride and hope.

And with this hope I am gonna spread a lot of happiness in your lives.To all those gay men from countries where it is illegal to be gay; I wanna make them believe that love is always possible with hope.

Life is all what we make of, life is a dish made out of ingredients we choose.
SO fill all those tasty flavors in your life.


Love,
Indian Metro Gay!

2 comments: