Thursday 16 June 2011

Reminding some old sweet memories


Hello guys,
Here I am again doing live blogging by watching the movie "Papa Kahte Hain" & reminding few of my old sweet memories. I remember, I was in 7th standard when this movie was released.  Everyone was listening it's famous song "ghar se niklte hi" & discussing about new actress Mayuri Kango. One more thing which everyone appreciated from it's songs is beach of Mauritius, later it came to knew that that was the beach of Seychells not Mauritius (here I came to know first time about Seychells).
  I couldn't watch this movie then. But after some time it came on Doordarshan. And then I saw this movie. Before this movie I had seen many movies of the actor in this movie, so he was not new to me. I was keen to listen dialogues of Mayuri. But it went in other way. By then I had started enjoying the various favors of teen hood by my eyes. By then I had started liking few boys on TV and in my neighbor hood. But nobody made me feel special. But when I started watching this movie, I was paralyzed by the hott looks of Rohit . I was literally speechless and staring him like anything. In this movie Rohit appeared as fair, skinny, tall, handsome guy in his early twenties with sharp face features. He was a cute cutie pie and for a moment I literally felt elevated by his innocent looks and sweet nature. Here I decided, When I will grew up I am gonna have a sweet boyfriend like Rohit :)
I was very kiddo then. very childish and very dreamy too. Rohit and film really made me to forget the school problems. I liked his each and everything. In that movie Rohit carried a guitar and here was feeling happy after reminding that me too had ordered a guitar and would get it in next month. No matter I had started imitating him. Need not to say he was in my day dreams for next few weeks. I never knew that this simple movie will make me feel so good and make me fly. I loved each and every part of it. Why not? Apart from Rohit, dazzling performance of Anupamjee, chaotic Mayuri, full on jokes and stunning beaches of Seychells, means a complete combo full flavor meal. I felt stuck on the song "Pehle Pyar ka Pehla Gham". I t was a sad song in which Mayuri feels sad for the 1st pain of her 1st love. How touchy it was. A perfectly picturized song on a heartbroken beautiful girl and perfect lyrics gave me an idea of pain of losing and missing someone.
 I really liked that movie. Each and everything of it. It was in my days dreams for next several months. Rohit gave me an idea of the thing which I really wanted. Dreaming of getting a boyfriend like Rohit itself made me felt tickled in my stomach. Weeks, months passed. I became busy in my school and all these great memories slipped out of my mind slowly. But the name of the movie stayed in my mind as bunch of sweet experiences. 
By now I had lost those people, those memories, that sweet Rohit and that boy too, for whom the only wish in life was getting a boyfriend like Rohit. 
After many years I fell in love with a sweet, handsome boy. He was like Rohit but in his late twenties or early 30s. I Donno his exact age, my relationship with him was also like my relationship with Rohit. One sided. It was the first time I really loved someone like anything. Once gain I was experiencing all those good things which I experienced when first time I saw Rohit :) And one day it finished. Miraculously I was listening the same sad song from that movie.

If I hadn't seen this movie today I hadn't reminded all these sweet memories. Again I am feeling tickled, happy, jolly like a teen. Thank you movie, Thank you Rohit. For making me smile and know how lucky I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment