Wednesday 1 June 2011

What I learnt from Kohler Hottie

It was a regular TV prime time. I was having dinner with my family by watching TV. Dad was laughing loudly on the jokes of  his all time lover Jetha Lal (Dont think wrong way, my dad is big time cricket freak ), mom was talking to nani on phone and sister was texting her friend from her left hand. I was sited without any interest in TV and concentrating on eating chicken curry. In the break my dad started changing channels (as usual) and while dad skipping channels, on one channel I saw him. He was the same. The same semi naked energetic handsome guy with muscular body and muscular jaw with a million dollar smile. He was the same guy who raised a huge storms across India last year and now he was reminding me that once again. He was the same Kohler hottie who danced semi naked in the advertisement of famous brand.


Last year when first time I saw that advertisement, I saw it from the middle, right from that track "Roop Tera Mastana" begins. It came then, but the memories are so fresh and clear that it makes me feel as if it happened last month. My eyes were stuck in the same angle for next few seconds. "I will catch him again from the beginning" I promised myself and went to bed. Initially I thought it will be jut another deodorant kinda advert and people will forget it after few days. But I was wrong.

Next Day in the evening I met my gang. As usual we started our meet by chit chatting about here and there and then someone said something about shower I asked has any one seen that Kohler shower advert?
And suddenly Ronny jumped " Yah he is so HOTT naaa....?" then everyone started chatting about him. SO everyone had noticed him. That night I hit youtube by trying all possible keywords, didn't got that add so I turned to TV to catch him Couldn't catch him from beginning, so turned off the video and hit the bed. I really wanted that advert to become a normal mood, I really does not wanted it to become a big trend and tolerate the heat of that fiery hot guy.But i was wrong. He kept arriving in front of my eyes from magazines, Internet, TV, Hording & most influential, in the discussions with my G friends. Slowly he became a well discussed guy with huge fan following. His fans were talking about him, him & him all the time. Every one in our gang wanted to catch a single more glimpse of that guy. Every body had given up on youtube, google videos & other search engines. But his video was on TV only. So if everyone was flying with him in their dreams, how would I stayed on ground at that time? I was single then so there was a vacancy in my mind for an act called day dreaming.

 I was daydreaming about him. He was my boy friend in my day & night dreams. He was with me all the time, everywhere, every moment. In the yoga class, in temple, in office, in board room meetings, in library, outside the trial room of mall waiting for me to come out and show whether that tee suits me or not. I was not able to focus on anything since he was with me all the time. Except gym he was with me all the time. In the gym I was alone, eager to lift more, more and more weights, hit the targets and reach him as early as possible. No doubt I started focusing more on y physique. I started waking up early. I used to hit gym early morning 6. Till 8.30 I used to do workout again in the evening I hit the gym. Even me too couldn't understood when I started turning me into him. The first thing which I like in him was his great Greek God kind of physique and I wanted to get that in any cost. I focused on my diet, game eating laddus and other fat rich food. I was eating more and more fruits, drinking more water.
       If the days were hectic then nights too became more occupied. I brought a workout guide which was meant for aspiring hunks like me. It was with full of details. Details on workout, body biology, body chemistry, food, diet and all that. I still remember on the bed still my eyes were open, they were reading that guide and once they closed, they saw him sitting next to me, speaking romantic thing by moving his fingures in my hairs, askign me how's day? appreciating me for my hard work and one day he came to me as usual. I had closed my eyes after a long day. I was waiting for him to come and sit next to me, meanwhile i was enjoying the soft touch of my mattress on my bare back and was moving my pa on my bare chest. Oh my god, how relaxing it is? I said to myself. then i slowly noticed a soft, silky presence of my chest hairs in my palm. I had always loved my these soft short silky chect hairs. They were just accurate. Not so bushy not so apart, just perfect. Their brown shade of color was making my white chest mouth wateringly sexy. I ave a smile of proud on them. I was feeling like any proud father had felt on his kid topping the school.  But slowly one questioned
peeked in my mind.
Does he has hairs on his broad, muscular, white chest?
before I could answer the question I opened my eyes. Light the side lamp, hit bathroom and killed all my topper kids by trimmer.

HAAAAA I was feeling more proud on my freshly trimmed, pinked white chest! I never loved my mirror this much by then. it took me one step closer to him. I slept very well that night though he didn't came to see me.
Everything was moving nice, I was about to reach that hot physique soon. And one day I got bombed in office. Boss threw a difficult assignment on me which I had to finish in one month. I does not wanted to take any chance since quarterly appraisal was near but still in my heart I was feeling low. That night I gave him a long hug in dream and excused from him for 1 month.I seriously wanted to work hard on this tricky assignment. Then I though it will take one month only but it got extended, soon after that boss kicked me on another one, that too I finished in given time and then he kicked me on a another. But this time it was a long and in another city. I shifted there for time being, lost daily evening coffee with my gang, so lost all chit chats, gossips and most important, my Kohler hottie. Office targets became high, workload increased, pressure and responsibilities were all time high. It was my great health only which kept me working in the office and made me recharge on weekend by spending nice time with best guys in the town. I was in other town, with great physique, single. All good looking guys jumped on me and we had a great time. It went for several months. Absolutely I was in that weekly cycle, working hard on weekdays, having fun on weekends.I really don't know when he stopped coming to my bedside in the night to chat with me. one day while flipping pages of newspaper I saw him. He was still the same, very hot! But I was cold, I left my breath and turned the page. One month after that I got an email from Ronny which was containing an URL in content and I love you written in bold blocks in subject line. Ronny never send this kinda emails before. I clicked the url and waited for a video to stream.That was the video of same advert in which first time I saw him. Yes, I saw him. He was the same. The same semi naked energetic handsome guy with muscular body and muscular jaw with a million dollar smile. He was the same guy who raised a huge storms across India in last several months and now he was reminding me that once again. He was the same hottie but his flame senced cold to me and i closed that video once it finished. No doubt he is a great guy, but I was not excited. Time had flew and lost his need in my life.

Today when I remind this entire scenario I said thanks to god for not sending such a cute hottie in my life. I would not had afford to give him a time. Those were the days when I never imagined myself not watching his picture or video less than twice a day and today I saw him after a long time. It was me only who left all the things and ran away on multiple assignments in different cities just for an appraisal, just to keep boss happy, just to complete office project and prove my efficiency. What had actually happened if then I had same kinda guy in my life? Had I given him a time? Had I continued long discussions in those nights when I had a long hectic, tiring day? And most important

Had I genuinely tried becoming like him? Shaping my body and personality like he has?

Off course this guy helped me in many ways. I learnt many things from him. Great workout, good diet, dashing personality and all this he taught me by motivating me. It was inspiration only which I got from him and made me learnt many things from him.
Thanks Kohler hottie. Thanks for giving me shower of inspiration, motivation and joy.



No comments:

Post a Comment