Friday 15 April 2011

Feeling 25 & other effects.

Now days when everyone is talking about 40 is new 20, I would like to share my experiences with you which I got at the age of 25. Age of 25 changes man's personality. It turned me from a Boy to Man. In one word if I need to express my condition then the word will be,

Relaxed!


Hi me Goldy! 25 year naughty, kiddish guy next door. This I will say about me if I need to express about myself. It took 25 years, 5 break ups & my virginity to turned me into a boy on whose shoulder anybody can put his/her head & let their sorrows flow out by tears. I was not like this before. I was too kiddish, too impatient, used to get excited easily, arrogant, demanding & blah blah blah. But I never hurt anybody intentionally. The guy with whom I broke 1st time was  not actually too old, it was my career who made me to take this decision. And after that four amazing boys gave me nice reasons.

Any way!

Somewhere in girl's magazine I read last week that real lover & soulmate is 52 kisses & 5 break ups away.
I have done with 5 break ups & multiple kisses, now I have curted my sleeves & waiting for that Mr. Perfect.
It took 11 years for me to calm down and see thinks with the way they are supposed to see. This 25th year changed my entire perception, attitude & way of handling things. Now my feet are on floor, head is in the sky, by keeping lots of positive thought and desire to live life, I am looking forward to meet nice people, make good friends & meet my Mr. Perfect!

Gonna  have nice time here, in fact gonna rock this place by sharing daily issues of metro  Indian gays. So what you are waiting for guys?
Come, follow me, out your comments & LETS ROCK THE PARTY!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see someone not dreading growing older! I'm a follower...looking fwd to new posts from u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phunk Factor :)
    Will post new posts soon.

    ReplyDelete