Monday 12 October 2015

One small request to my readers.

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for giving me a huge love through your daily visits to my blog. I really appreciate the time that you are spending on my blog. It also make me feel good that you find my blog interesting and hence you visit here again and again. Thank you so much for your love dear readers.

 Today I have a small request for you. At this stage of writing I would love to know from you that what exactly you like about my stories, what are the scope for me for improvement and what kind of stories you would love to see here. If I get your feedback guys it will not only help me to present  you more engaging stories but it will also encourage me more to write.

 So please all of you readers visiting my blog from various parts of world lie USA, Germany, Russia, India etc.; please provide feedback.

For feedbacks please put comments below or DM me on Twitter an handle @Agitated_Guy.
Thank you so much once again for all your love and thank you for your valuable time that you spent reading this post.

Love,
Indian Metro gay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment