Tuesday 17 June 2014

I am writing again!

Yes! I am writing again.

 After log shock I have clinched my pen again and writing my thoughts on the paper. It was like as if I was hit badly by a car and I was in a shock. My soul is shattered and earth beneath my feet has been pulled away. I feel like Sandra Bullock from Gravity. Lost in space and no way back home. What put me in this situation? A change in my country’s law. Now suddenly I am criminal. I cannot be myself. In last 3-4 years when it was legal, I had gotten freedom. I was happy to express my identity. But the thing that I was happy about most was for my nation India. I was feeling like I have come out to my parents and my parents, and here I mean my nation has embraced and accepted me the way I am. 

  But because of this change in law I feel like suddenly my nation has stop loving me. In one minute the relationship of acceptance is torn apart and me and my country have become strangers. For many months I was angry, devastated and sad. Even now also m feeling same but I now I have hoped for better future for all. I was always a positive thinking guy. So now also I think that something good will happen. May be some miracle or something; that will make everything good. Although sounds like kid’s fairy tale, I won’t mind believing in it.
 Because I am gonna believe in love, freedom and happiness. And hence I have decided to start writing again. I am gonna write again guys.
Stay tuned.

Love,

Indian Metro Gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment